Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Ireland
My client is a leading manufacturer of high quality PPE and workwear, looking to develop their business in competitive markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company that are currently expanding their team.
- Hunt new business and develop existing accounts within your area
- Identify new opportunities and target these using a strategic plan
- Utilize wide PPE and workwear product range to reach new customers
- Attend trade shows/exhibitions and all training required for the role
- Maintain account records and reports and keep up-to-date
- Successful sales background in PPE and workwear
- Ability to maintain and develop effective working relationships
- Strong B2B sales abilities to cope with a competitive market
- Ability to work to company-defined sales and margins budgets
- Good communicator with strong organizational skills
£35k + Bonus + Car + Pension
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.