Signature Career Management are partnered with a North West based Consumer Goods/ FMCG business who are looking to appoint a newly created role in a Category Executive. This position will see the successful candidate in a pivotal role where you can expect:
- To support the business in taking them to their next phase of growth
- To proactively challenge traditional ways of working enabling you to have a real strategic influence
Based in the Greater Manchester area, this Consumer Goods/ FMCG business hold a strong heritage and have made significant steps changes to become very much brand led, and are hugely collaborative, forward thinking and a business who encourage challenge and new ideas! Following recent investment and further desire to add value to the category in which they operate, they are now looking to appoint a newly created role in a Category Executive which incorporates the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and analyse EPOS data, producing and distributing relevant reports internally and with the Grocery retails and wider customer base
- Work hand in hand with the sales team, collaborating on data insight, promotional activity, forecasting and the promotional calendar
- Prepare category recommendations and range planograms
- Work hand in hand with the marketing team on POS activities
Successful candidates will be highly numerate and analytical with experience in a similar role in either FMCG, Retail or Consumer Goods/ Durables. You will also:
- Be proactive in nature, looking to add value to customer and sales development
- Have experience of working with retailers
- Hold demonstrable experience of translating EPOS data/ Retail Link/ Tesco Link to meaningful and actionable insight
- Be passionate about collaborating with customers to drive long term sustainable growth
- Be commercial in outlook
This is a new opportunity in an exciting category which is experiencing much innovation. If you’re looking for a new position which will allow you to make real change and grow within the business helping to shape the direction of the role, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.