Business Development Executive - OOH/Foodservice
Do you want to be part of a decadent food revolution? How about joining one of FMCG’s best kept secrets?
They are crafting the ultimate balance in flavour and texture, pooling their personal strengths and passion into an indulgent, deliciously smooth new product.
Launching only this year they have already found themselves in Ocado and in talks with high profile bars and restaurants around London, including The Ned/ Soho House.
They have created a new role to help drive the business forward, and on the hunt to bring on a talented Business Development Executive.
Reporting into the Founders, you will be responsible for…
- Managing current relationships with independent retailers and wholesalers.
- Developing the sales strategy with the food service channel.
- Identifying new markets and securing new customers with likes of event companies, independent cinema chains and high-end pub/bar groups.
- Attend industry trade shows and assist with the launch of new product lines.
Are you the perfect blend for this exciting new business?
- You will have at least a years’ experience working for a premium FMCGchallenger brand.
- You will have a successful track record of driving business development within the OOH/food service channel and maximising current accounts.
- You are sales focused, versatile and present a degree of maturity.
- You are engaging, charismatic and self-disciplined.
- Most of all – you are looking to be the face of a high quality, independent food brand!
If you have the OOH/Foodservice experience, don’t mind getting your sleeves rolled up and want to be pivotal in the growth of a business in its infancy this could be for you…
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
Apply for Business Development Executive - OOH/Foodservice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly