Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager - Hair
Join a Global Leading Beauty Company
Package exceeds £60,000
Celebrate, have fun, drive change, go on a journey
This is your opportunity to become a part of Global leading beauty company that puts innovation and its employees at the heart of everything it does. With over thirty years of innovation this iconic leader continues to inspire and lead the way. Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone?
My client is looking for an exceptional Senior Brand Manager to join the team and spearhead the leadership of this flagship hair brand in the UK. Let’s be honest, it will not be easy - you will be accountable for leading the strategic and executional facets and be expected to push the boundaries! You will be a forward thinking, highly ambitious, creative marketer who possesses the drive, energy and enthusiasm to create consumer demand and to be an advocate of the brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set the local vision for your brand, in line with global strategy & local portfolio strategy
- Full ownership and responsibility for the brand including full empowerment to drive decisions which impact growth via media planning, instore activation, and breakthrough digital activation.
- Set the media strategy for the brand and drive team & agency to execute in line
- Accountable for Media budget delivery across allocated projects
- Be disruptive – use ROI, agency recommendation and gut feel to test and trial new forms of media particularly within the digital landscape
- Manage to local brand P&L, be the ‘point person’ for all key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Influencer Marketing, deliver updates, and attend PR events, ensuring the Influencer Marketing strategy fits with the brand strategy and amplifies key big bets
- Responsible for coaching and development of one ABM
WHO ARE YOU?
- Education to degree level or Marketing qualification
- 3 -5 years FMCG Brand Marketing experience - Previous Brand Marketing in Beauty / Haircare is highly desirable
- Experience launching new brands as well as developing established brands
- Strong commercial acumen is essential, including ability to work with complex figures and multiple information sources
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for Senior Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly