National Account Manager – Convenience
My Client, one of the largest FMCG Food manufacturers, is looking for a National Account Manager to manage convenience accounts. This company has been enjoying huge success with its impressive portfolio of iconic brands and continues to drive business forward with increased investment within NPD, Marketing and Category. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a major organisation who are investing not only in their brands, but with new talent. You can be based from home with 2 days per month at the head office in the South East , or you may wish to be in the office more often!
Reporting to a Senior National Account Manager, you will :
- Agree JBPs and Range / Promotions with buyers
- Work cross functionally with Category and Marketing teams to deliver New Product Launch Plans
- Drive and deliver sales forecasts
- Work with Price & Promotions to agree structure and cost increases
- Maintain and update annual account plans to deliver corporate objectives
- Identify the appropriate supply chain solution to ensure the product flows efficiently onto the shelf
- Tracking and monitoring progress against the business plan, recommending corrective actions and strategic changes where necessary.
What our client is looking for:
To succeed, you will be an action-orientated and sales driven individual, with excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills. You must have experience in a major FMCG business within accounts such as Convenience, Wholesale, Discounters, C&C or Mults. You may be a National Account Executive or Junior National Account Manager seeking the next step up in your career. If so this opportunity would be ideal as full ongoing training will be given by industry experts.
Interested? Then email your CV to our consultants at Ashwood, quoting reference number: 2
Apply for National Account Manager – Convenience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly