Shopper Marketing Manager - Great FMCG Employer
Branded FMCG Business - Shopper Marketing Manager – Based South East / M4 Corridor / x3 days in office
My client is one of the UK’s marketing leading food businesses with a portfolio of multi million £ grocery brands.
On their behalf I am recruiting for a Shopper Marketing Manager to work in line with key grocery retailers across their marketing leading brands!
The role of the Shopper Marketing Manager is to:
- Develop and execute the Trade/Shopper Marketing Calendar supporting the sales team and leveraging all opportunities with your grocery accounts
- Develop account specific brand plans to include promotional plans and product launches, as well as jointly working on point-of-purchase (POP) plans along with the brand marketing team
- Be the point of contact for specified accounts on all Shopper Marketing matters and the key implementer of initiatives in those accounts
- To ensure all plans are actionable, fit the overall commercial and brand strategies
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Branded FMCG Experience
- Shopper/Customer/Trade Marketing Experience
- Experience of working in line with grocery or impulse retail accounts
- Ideally have classical training in a medium/large blue chip business
- Superb relationship building skills
- A positive and ’can do’ attitude.
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Shopper Marketing Manager - Great FMCG Employer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly