National Account Manager - Top 4 Grocery Multiple - Field based
£Salary dependent on experience + Attractive Package & Benefits
Location: Home-based with weekly travel to south Head Office
When it comes to developing category leading food brands and being recognized for leading innovation then they don’t come much bigger than this food manufacturer. With their continued investment into their brands and people it’s no wonder they are held in such high regard by their competitors and customers.
Clearly, this food group is not small. In fact, they boast some of the most powerful brands in the food industry. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class commercial team.
The nature of this grocery retail relationship means that its strategic importance to our client is huge hence their intent to invest further into it. Should the successful applicant succeed in growing this already £multi-million relationship, the door for fast progression within this large brand owner will definitely be open.
- Take on a strategic and operational role with significant P&L responsibility
- Build mutually agreed and beneficial Joint Business Plans with a key grocery customer
- Build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
- To manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and to shape and challenge promotional plans
- Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
- Implement flawless Execution of NPD launches
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Exceptional commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment in national accounts
- Be able to demonstrate success in FMCG sales (ideally in the grocery channel but not essential)
- Demonstrated impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Strong relationship-building skills, and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Apply quoting reference 7/14536/7 to email@example.com
If you do not hear back within 7 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.