Sales Operations Manager- Large FMCG company
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Operations Manager to join a successful FMCG company. This role would be covering Grocery, convenience and wholesale accounts.
The company have a range of iconic and market leading brands, and are currently seeing considerable growth due to expanding their UK business.
This role would be home based, with travel to the Head office in the South East twice a month.
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- leading the business plan to align with customer and company targets
- Managing promotions to agreed budgets
- Supporting and developing the field sales team to ensure full customer coverage
- Developing strong internal relationships with National Account Managers to ensure business targets are met
To be successful as a Sales Operations Manager you must:
- Have experience working within FMCG, preferably within food
- Have a strong commercial understanding, preferably having worked as an Account Manager
- Be a strong negotiator and influencer
- Have an understanding of the convenience sector
This is a great role for an experienced account manager looking to gain exposure to senior decision makers within a large successful business. If this sounds like the role for you don't hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.