Customer Development Executive - On-trade
The role of the Customer Development Executive (CDE) is to maximise availability, visibility and rate of sale with targeted On Trade customers within a designated post code region.
The role of the Customer Development Executive (CDE) is to maximise availability, visibility and rate of sale with targeted On Trade customers within a designated post code region. The role is homebased therefore it is essential that you live within this territory in order that you truly understand the culture, keeping your finger on the pulse for drinking trends. Although opportunities exist in all segments of the On-trade, the calls will be predominantly from the high energy and image trend and scene accounts in alignment with our brand. On average you will make nine planned calls per day and have an account base of approximately 225 core outlets.
. Distribution - Connecting and engaging with accounts within the On-Trade to drive brand penetration whilst maintaining existing distribution. Using commercial awareness and brand assets to win back accounts from competitor brands
2. Training - Grow brand saliency by educating and increasing perception of the brand to both consumers and customers. This includes implementing bar staff education, training and incentives to increase staff engagement and ensure the delivery of the perfect serve
3. Visibility - Maximise visibility and brand awareness through the implementation of displays and negotiating menu listings at point of purchase. Visibility will be achieved through the use of branded point of sale (POS) and bespoke items.
4. Joint Business Plans - Partner with our customers and develop proactive programmes to help build consumer led solutions. Leading to sustainable partnerships.
5. Evaluation - Evaluate work and activities to determine the effectiveness
1. Planning and organisational skills
2. Excellent interpersonal communications skills - both verbal and written
3. Leadership skills
4. Attention to detail
5. Computer literacy
6. Developed presentation skills
1. Drive and initiative
3. Customer and consumer focused
4. Analysis and strategy
5. Creative problem solving and decision making skills
6. Creativity and innovation
7. Honesty, courage and integrity
8. Self - Motivated
9. Team player
10. Commercially minded
Progression and development - competitive package.