Digital Marketing Manager - FMCG
My client is now a well-established technology business with a firm presence and foothold across the FMCG sectors. By using the very latest behavioural science they help firms transform their Product development and Innovation functions and have revolutionised the validation process.
The business is in high growth and is led and supported by a team of high profile industry professionals with a strong entrepreneurial edge and appetite for success. They are now looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Manchester.
The role will be one of the leading drivers behind the businesses B2B and B2C activities. You will be managing the marketing strategy using you knowledge of the following core channels.
- Marketing Qualified Lead targets via Lead Generation campaigns
- Building awareness in the trade and wider press
- Content creation for Lead Generation campaign
- Management of the Lead Generation campaign, overseeing the Force24 marketing automation software
- Creation and management of PR activity to build company and senior leadership profiles across the industry
- Development of case studies from existing clients that can be used by the sales team and in marketing communications
- Management & development of the brand – websites, sales materials and marketing materials
- Managing the growth of the businesses consumer community to match requirements of the client base as it grows
- Engaging the businesses community through relevant content to reduce churn
- Management of the app install acquisition tools (or external specialists who run them), to maximise user acquisition volume and value versus the monthly budgets
- Creation of interesting, commercial content that increases the lifetime of users, and reduces churn
You will be a technology savvy and entrepreneurial type who is passionate about marketing and making an impact. Ideally you will have at least 2-3 years of experience already and have some knowledge of the consumer sectors and some sort of marketing qualification.
You will have a strong work ethic be determined and confident in developing and managing online strategy and want to work with bright creative types who have a modern style of business and are good fun.
For a more detailed outline of both the role and business please get in touch with me on Andrew@vitaeselection.com
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager - FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly