Account Manager - High street
Account manager responsible for key high st retailers such as River Island and Next. Working within the private label aspect of the business, the role is engaging, fast paced and exciting with close interaction with the most iconic names on the high street.
My client is an ever growing organisation which prides itself on its premium labels. With a strong presence both on and off the high street they are keen to get first class talent on board to develop their careers.
Working within a team of 4 High St specialists, they have a team whereby individuals are seen as more than just a number, playing an integral part in driving and developing the business.
With an open door policy and transparent career path, they pride themselves on being a meritocratic work place with a fast paced culture.
The Account Manager- High Street will report to the Business Manager and sit within a team of 5. The individual will be responsible for driving sales with already existing accounts, but also identify new opportunities to further the success of the business for both the reading and sunglasses category.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing and developing key accounts.
- Identifying new business opportunities, and manage this relationship from start to finish.
- Managing the full P & L for the accounts.
- Maximising the sales and profit opportunities in existing and new customers.
- Accurate forecasting, ensuring margins and targets are exceeded.
- Developing good relationships with buyers and negotiating terms and business with key retail buyers
- Negotiating prices with both suppliers and customers.
- Sales forecasting and budgeting.
The successful Account Manager- High St will:
- Have a proven track record in developing high st accounts
- Have experience negotiating with buyers
- Have the ability to multi task and move several projects forward at once.
- Ideally have experience in eye-wear
- Have previous experience managing a P&L
- Be experienced in working cross discipline with other departments within the organisation to bring ideas to life.
- Be commutable to the office on a daily basis in Surrey
The role offers an attractive package of between 30-35k + car or car allowance, bonus and many other attractive benefits.