Digital and ecommerce manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a luxury haircare brand in the role of Digital Manager, with a strong ecommerce bend. The role will be responsible for designing and building a new international website along with the internal teams and external digital and website agency. As well as establishing the digital function and future planning internally.
You will be an excellent communicator, good with people, able to think on your feet and use your initiative at all times. You will be experienced in website design (specifically on a Magento platform) and have a proven track record in build from conception through to launch, you will be proficient in SEO, PPC, email management and social media.
CRM and eCRM are a big part of the role, we have alot of really useful customer data, and would like to ensure we are talking effectively with our clients.
It’s essential that you have been responsible for / have managed digital agencies in your previous employments. You must be extremely organised and efficient, able to manage many different stakeholders and have a strong attention to detail.
- End to End project Management of the Web Redesign from start to finish.
- Creation and full understanding of briefs, technical specifications, project scopes, timelines and project trackers.
- Sole owner of project management tools such as JIRA.
- Create and manage the Web re-design timeline and milestones associated with the roll out in real time and ensure all milestones are met to achieve launch date.
- Collate, organise and chase assets, content and collateral associated with the web build.
- Implementation of Agile methodologies.
- Communicating and implementing best practice UX and design to stakeholders
- UAT testing and experience in putting together UAT testing plans across multiple devices.
- Advanced knowledge of E-commerce best practice across all aspects of transactional retail websites and the technical infrastructure/ecosystem of websites.
This is a really high profile role for the business, and will suit someone with ambitions to be a director within 3 years. Click apply now for a full role profile.