Revenue Planning Executive
As a Revenue Planning Executive, you will be part of the Sales Revenue Planning team, which forms part of the wider Sales function.
You will be working cross functionally with other departments to deliver the Category goals.
A billion pound global business retaining a start-up feel and containing some of the leading brands in drinks. The UK represents a top 5 global market and has experienced over five years of continual growth with their leading brand being a standout performer with continuous year on year double digit growth.
The key responsibilities of the Revenue Planning Executive are:
- Planning, communication and tracking of the business plan
- Reviewing customer business forecast and promotional plans
- Working with supply chain to ensure accurate forecast delivered to factory
- Management of the Promotional database including promotional summary accuracy and promotional finance documentation accuracy
- Working with marketing team to ensure they are fully briefed on their brands execution within customers
This role might suit a graduate with experience in a commercial role (Sales, Finance, Category etc) and looking to get exposure to bigger/different customers.
This role might also suit a graduate who wants to progress directly into a key role in a business rather than go through a graduate scheme.
- Able to work closely with numbers and break down complexity to deliver clear messaging
- Self-Motivated - highly disciplined
- Influencing skills - good impact presenting to senior management and also credible with Account Managers.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Be mobile and willing to travel.
Working with us means you'll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We work as a team, celebrating success and support one another.
Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing across the globe.
Your achievements here will get noticed