Field Sales Manager - 3rd Party Field Sales
A leading name in the field sales industry is looking for a talented Field Sales Manager to join them on their largest blue chip account.
This business have a number of different contracts with instantly recognisable FMCG companies, the company are focused on quality front line execution in grocery and highstreet.
The main responsibilities of the Field Sales Manager are:
- To lead, motivate and set KPIs for a team of c.100 staff.
- Spending time every week in the field with your team to ensure quality front line execution.
- To manage the budgets and control costs for the team.
- To ensure that both team and personal achievements are rewarded whilst creating a competitive yet friendly working environment.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years' experience managing large scale field sales teams.
- Amazing communication skills
- Top quality coaching skills, both for one to one and larger groups.
- A proven track record in FMCG sales.
- A driver's license.
This role would ideally suit a proven Field Sales Manager who is looking to step up into a larger role, with a larger number of direct reports on a larger brand. If you're looking to join a company which can offer a number of different avenues for progression with the chance to work with multiple FMCG brands then don't hesitate to apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.