Graduate Sales Executive - Fitness Equipment
My client, based in Berkshire, are looking for a Graduate Sales Executive - Fitness Equipment, to join their global leisure and sport business.
My client are a very well-known wellness company with an aim to make people happier and healthier. They manufacture globally recognised gym equipment and operate in over 100 countries across the world.
Their products are top of the range, premium products with an estimated £35 Million users per day. With over 30 years' experience in the market and year on year growth of 20% they are really excited about what the future holds.
The successful candidate will join a vibrant, exciting sales team and will be provided with excellent training. You will be given scope to make the role your own and there is a clear progression path to develop within the business. A number of the senior staff in the business started in this role and have progressed through the business.
The main aim of the Graduate Sales Executive - Fitness Equipment is to sell my client's products and services through phone and face to face interaction with customers.
The majority of the role will be taking inbound calls talking to a range of different customers looking to purchase everything from a single product to a full portfolio of products.
The successful candidates:
- Talking to the existing database of clients along with lead chasing to generate sales.
- Hitting a sales target
- Meeting local clients and demonstration of products in the showroom
- Management of all leads through inbound and outbound calling
- Developing long standing relationships with clients to develop repeat business.
You will be joining a very successful team. The role is based in a vibrant, busy, exciting office. The role has come about due to an internal promotion. Excellent support and training will be provided and the opportunity to develop a career is clear.
This is a perfect role for a fresh graduate looking to develop a career in sales or someone 1 / 2 years into their sales career. My client are looking for a Graduate Sales Executive - Fitness Equipment with the following attributes:
- A confident telephone manner
- A passion for fitness
- Positive and highly motivated to achieve results
- A desire to progress
- Sees tasks through to completion
- Confident working in a team and on their own
- Treats customers well, providing them with a high quality of service in line with their needs
- Confident selling face to face
- An energetic and hungry personality.
Graduate Sales Executive- Fitness Equipment:
£21,000 per annum basic salary
Subsidised gym membership
Excellent employee benefit scheme
Excellent training and development opportunities