National Customer Account Manager
Here at PepsiCo Ireland, we're on the lookout for a National Customer Account Manager to join our sales team based in our Dublin office.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
Our Grocery Sales team work with our biggest customers - the major supermarket chains. The collective buying power of our Grocery channel partners is immense, and their customers expect to see PepsiCo products on the shelf with competitive prices and deals. Our Grocery teams work with their counterparts at the Supermarkets to ensure that they optimise sales of PepsiCo products in ways that excite shoppers and delivers healthy margins.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, managing & executing our full portfolio business plans with one of our leading national customers to achieve all internal financial & share AOP measures. You will own the day-to-day portfolio buyer relationships with them and operational engagements with Category managers. Reporting directly into the Customer Controller for Grocery you will support the planning & delivery on all external JBPs that motivates and meets the needs of our customer in addition to delivering against our internal AOP targets.
- Lead cross-functional agenda for portfolio by working with; Analyst, Customer sales Manager, Category Manager, Shopper Marketing Manager, Activation manager Commercial finance, Supply Chain Manager and Supply Chain Analyst.
- Working on one of largest customer, integral role to play within the BU to ensure we build the right plans for the business and our customers.
- Deliver annual PepsiCo Q0F Net Rev, MC, MC% and value share plan.
- Secondary targets to deliver share of range, space and distribution.
- Utilise trade investment efficiently through 1) effective negotiation and 2) developing a suitable promotional strategy that drives Net Rev, MC and MC %.
- Develop and deliver execution for all PepsiCo Marketing programmes, NPD and base initiatives, in line with internal expectations and LT top down targets.
- Forecasting & financial responsibility for - both internally & externally.
- Management responsibility for 1 direct report, which will involve coaching & development, setting overall direction, day-to-day management of tasks and completion of people processes
- Identify new areas for growth within multi format customer, developing plans which create new selling space for PepsiCo outside the main CSN and CFJ aisles.
- Develop customised solutions for MRPI; including full management of C2C process and external customer engagement using WCCE.
- Manage and develop cross-functional relationships both internally and externally: Customer Profitability, Shopper Marketing, Customer Insights, Supply, Marketing, Finance & Credit Control
- Leading role in supporting the successful delivery of SDR KPIs and WCCE on execution and delivery of promotional Campaigns
- You will have developed a promotional calendar from scratch for major multinational companies
- Have previous experience negotiating terms/investment over a number of years
- Will have demonstrated a history of understanding customers & markets in which including examples of proactive influence
- Demonstrated solid people results in the area of management and influencing skills
- Grocery account management is essential, with proven demonstrated track record in results delivery being essential - SHARE - NR - MC
- Have a successful record of delivering results and continually demonstrating a sense of urgency, knows the numbers cold, recognises the need for balanced growth and feels comfortable understanding, building plans & negotiating around a PIFB & MRPI JBP P&L
- Strong customer centric focus to identify opportunities, build and translate activity into Proven track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships, formal and informal networks (internally & externally), and communicate persuasively at all levels to ensure flawless execution and buy in to customer plans.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose - our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.