My client now has a vacancy for an Ecommerce Manager to join their team based in Middlesbrough. You will be responsible for all online activities, including managing the Ecommerce team, c. 10-15 heads, which includes Content Writing, Studio and Dispatch/Customer Service.
My client is an innovative forward thinking online and in store premium retailer.
As Ecommerce Manager, you will have the following key responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Maintaining and managing the website as whole
- Monitoring daily sales through analytics and adwords
- Managing all members of staff (c.10-15 headcount) within the team including Dispatch, Studio and Content Writing
- Ensuring all marketing channels are up to date including Amazon, Ebay, Fruugo, Affiliates, Email Marketing and the Mobile App
- To create a monthly KPI document which should include all main stats for the site
- Working with and contacting Visualsoft on a daily basis working through ticket support and shared to-do list
- To monitor and approve all graphic content for the site/mobile and app
- Responsibility for planning and creating strategies or each quarter alongside Visualsoft
- Assist and monitor all areas of the website alongside Visualsoft including all channels and marketing channels
The successful Ecommerce Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:Proven track record in a similar Ecommerce Management role.
Salary and package DOE