Head of Foodservice
A premium food company with exceptional product is seeking a head of foodservice to drive the channel. This role will be responsible for formulating a clear channel strategy, executing it and developing a team. It will be based 3 days a week in Dorset / Somerset.
- Develop key customers within the wholesale, fine food & end user channels
- Develop annual sales & margin channel plans
- Develop a customer growth plan converting NPD & own label, prising, promotions & marketing support.
- Devise compelling category rationales around key products.
- Support brand team to deliver branded innovation
- Recruit, train and develop new team members as applicable
Previous experience in the foodservice channel is essential. As this role will be building a channel & team (current customers in place however), a high level of business acumen, development & strategy experience is required. A broad knowledge of the customer base including wholesale, end-user / HORECA experience is required.