National Account Manager - Education Foodservice
One of the UK’s most exciting food brands has created a new opportunity someone with great career ambitions to join the business and drive the commercial agenda for the Education sector within Foodservice. The business has seen significant change and growth over recent years and continues to invest in major advertising campaigns and hire the right talent to drive the brand forward.
You will have an entrepreneurial flair with the ability to think on your feet and deliver creative solutions whilst being comfortable with taking calculated risks within the perimeters of your account portfolio. Reporting in to the Head of Foodservice, you must be numerically strong and implement sound commercial decisions based on solid analysis of commercial information and challenge the status quo. The role will offer you the opportunity to deliver visible success and execute the strategy plans that you create working in a very hands-on role.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Must be a ‘foodie’ with a genuine passion for good food.
- A proven track record in a commercial or national accounts role within a food organisation
- A working knowledge of the foodservice (supplier-side) sector with JBP experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, coupled with the ability to influence
- Good presentation skills with budget management and data analysis experience
- Would see this move as a progressive move in your career
- Degree educated
Being homebased, you must be self-motivated given you will be working remotely and much of your time on your own.
** Candidates will be considered with a background in supplier-side Foodservice national accounts and/or Buying.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for National Account Manager - Education Foodservice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly