National Account Manager – Consumer Electronics
An exceptional opportunity for a highly ambitious National Account Manager has become available with a leading Consumer electronics company with a UK Head Office in the South of England.
This role will involve managing and developing a portfolio of existing national accounts, as well as using your industry knowledge and experience to bring in further clients within online retail, major high street retailers, grocers and department stores.
This opportunity will have full responsibility for increasing the sales and profit across all your accounts, maintaining and building on pre-existing relationships, producing and applying JBP’s, identifying growth opportunities and staying up to date with market activity.
Successful candidates will need to possess and demonstrate recent National Account Management experience of selling into major UK retailers (either food or non-food).
Our client is a multi-national organisation operating within the consumer electronics and home appliances arena. Due to internal progression and ambitious growth plans they are now looking to appoint a highly ambitious National Account Manager to join their growing UK team.
- Experience of selling consumer goods/ food/ electronics into major UK retailers is a must-have.
- Demonstrable track record in sales and experience of developing new and existing accounts.
- Exceptional new business development skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and able to explain things through the use of data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Driven and ambitious personality.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.