Head of Grocery Sales - Designate
This newly created vacancy offers a fantastic opportunity for a senior commercial professional to join a business that thrives on developing and launching products and have delivered customer demands on break-through campaigns. This award-winning food group is passionate about meeting client expectations and offering the very best in quality food products along with a first-class service.
The company has created this role that will report directly in to the Commercial Director and will have a team of NAMs reporting in to them working across 7 grocery retailers. You must have a track record in developing growth strategies and drive category vision ensuring all functions work closely together to achieve the company’s goals. The business unit will work with both branded and own labels products so experience of both would be advantageous to ensure you are successful in the role and help develop your team.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A proven track record in managing and building commercial teams within food and/or drink organisation
- Grocery experience with Top4 customers and 2nd tier grocery retailers is essential
- Solid cross-functional experience with the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to manage top performers and help people who need development
- Must be results orientated with a personal goal of achieving through others
- Would see this move as a progressive move in your career
- Must be comfortable with 2-3 days p/wk in eastern counties
- Degree educated
This role would suit a commercial professional currently operating at Controller level seeking the step up to Head of Sales within the next 6-12mths or someone already at this level looking for a new challenge.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.