Are you looking for a new Brand Management opportunity to work with some evolving Brands which are set for great things? An opportunity which will see you join a relatively new and expanding team working with some inspirational leaders?
This FMCG drinks company have experienced growth and fresh thinking over the past few years and heading in an exciting direction. Their portfolio of drinks brands is diverse, dynamic and filled with excitement and keen to hire a Brand Manager who holds similar attributes to assist in their growth and continued development.
As Brand Manager you will take responsibility for a number of drinks brands set for growth, responsibilities include:
- Working with the Marketing Director to set strategic Brand objective
- Generating consumer insights
- Take the lead across the full Brand mix incorporating digital/ social, PR, experiential marketing and new brand development
- Work closely with agencies to ensure consistent delivery on time and to budget
- Create compelling communications and innovation strategy to engage your audience!
Successful candidates will already be operating in a Brand Management capacity and hold the following skills/ attributes:
- FMCG Brand management professional, with 3+ years experience
- Demonstrable experience of creating new Brand campaigns, delivering an engaging and memorable experience with measurable ROI
- Digital and ATL experience is advantageous but not essential
- Eager to make a mark, yet considered in approach
- Logical and analytical
- Passionate about Brand
If this is something which grabs your attention and you’d like to find out more, please don’t hesitate in applying for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.