National Account Manager
It Luggage are looking for a driven and ambitious retail sales professional that can initially supplement our UK sales team, with the potential for progression to a senior management role. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate their experience of managing existing client accounts as well as developing new business.
it luggage are an award-winning luggage and travel goods business with a number of offices across the World. We began our journey in 1985 as a small, family-run business and have evolved into a global brand with annual revenues in excess of $100M. We pride ourselves on our quality, innovation and product development. Indeed, this is at the core of who we are and our original founder is still inventing and designing new products each day!
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE
- Identifying and obtaining new business opportunities within the UK retail sector - department stores, supermarkets and mass market discounters
- Developing and implementing a sales account strategy and product category for each targeted retailer
- Analysing each account with regular store visits and product reviews
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Managing the customer selection critical path and end-to-end product delivery schedules
- Achieving & exceeding sales and revenue targets
- Working with our design & product development teams to ensure that commercial objectives are supported by appropriate materials and new product launches implemented successfully
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Your experience in developing new business, achieving sales targets and managing national accounts
- A proven track record of achievement with major retailers
- Excellent analytical & numeracy skills, with experience of pricing models and margin calculations
- Ambition, hunger & the ability to develop to a more senior level
- Exceptional attention to detail, communication, administration & IT skills
- The potential to manage a sales team.
Candidates will need to live within a commutable distance to our office in Hertford as the role is office based when not visiting customers.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly