Category Development Controller
A new and exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded FMCG business as a Category Development Controller.
The company is one which is known across the globe and has an ambitious growth strategy in place over the next five years.
The Category Development Controller will take the lead over one of their flagship brands, managing the team and dealing with retailers across a number of channels but in particular grocery.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop range and merchandising solutions for key customers
- Manage trade communications and ensure that they fit with the brand
- Maximise the sales potential of the brand through ensuring a shopper focussed approach that benefits the shopper and the retailer.
- To be the main point of contact for category based questions both internally with the national accounts team and externally with buyers and merchandisers.
- Work with sales and marketing to formulate the category strategy in line with the channel business plans.
- Management and development of a team of direct reports.
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Previous experience in category development.
- Experience of dealing with agency data such as Nielsen, dunnhumby, Kantar, IRI or Aimia.
- People management experience.
- Excellent relationship builder with strong presentation skills.
If this sounds like you and you're looking to work for a forward thinking business with strong set of values don't hesitate to apply below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.