National Account Manager - Health & Beauty
A key player in the Health & Beauty category based in Central London are looking for a National Account Manager to join their culture led business.
This award winning brand are the category leader in the particular leading highstreet account that this National Account Manager would be responsible for, as a key strategic account this National Account Manager role would be highly visible internally.
This company are known as a category leader, they compete across a number of different sub categories and are in the process of expanding the business into an exciting brand new category.
As a National Account Manager your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Negotiating commercial terms.
- Achieving financial targets for sales revenue, volume and gross margin.
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns for your retail customers.
- Communicating with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are being met.
- Creating development plans to incorporate forecasts.
To be successful in your application you must:
- Ideally have previous experience selling direct into major highstreet accounts such as Boots, Superdrug. Top 4 Grocery NAMs will also be considered.
- Have core FMCG experience, health & beauty experience would be ideal.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Be highly numerate, well organised and able to plan and execute sales and account management procedures.
- Be impactful delivering solutions and results.
- Have exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- FMCG account management experience preferably within the highstreet channel.
- Be an established NAM Retail Buyer looking to progress their career further with the additional responsibility for larger accounts.
This company is renowned for having a strong entrepreneurial culture where employees are encouraged to gain experience on a mix of accounts and products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Accounts Manager to work for an ambitious and fast growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.