Sales Development Manager
A fantastic role has arisen with a Blue Chip FMCG company to join their Field Sales team as a Sales Development Manager.
This opportunity will be covering Reading therefore it is important you live in a RG postcode.
This is a great stepping stone into FMCG national accounts.
The key responsibilities of a Sales Development Manager are:
- To grow the clients volume sales and profitability within the independent and symbol retail channel by achieving financial and non-financial targets.
- Developing new business, growing the number of accounts within your territory.
- Building rapport with retailer and store personnel and to track competitors' activity.
- Deliver a return on investment within your territory.
- In store marketing of products.
The ideal Sales Development Manager will:
- Have a proven record of demonstrating initiative & delivering results.
- Have good rapport building skills.
- Ideally have 6 months FMCG sales experience, but people with recruitment, telesales or retail experience would be considered.
- Be degree educated (or equivalent).
- Have a clean driving licence.
This role is a great entry role into the fast moving world of FMCG and sales. The progression offered in this company is unparalleled as they will reward someone who is dedicated and exceeding their targets. If this sounds like the role for you don't hesitate to apply or get in touch with the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.