Group Insight Manager - Food
This is a very rare and unique opportunity and is one of the most exciting yet challenging Insight roles currently on the market. Working for a large food group that boasts the highest quality branded and own label products, you will work within the newly created group Insight function operating across multiple food categories.
Working with the Director of Insight, the key aim of the role and business unit is to formulate a centralised data processing structure across the group bringing all key stakeholders together and working in the same direction. Working together, you will ensure that all Insight is delivered at the highest level both internally and to the customer helping to establish a solid understanding of the consumer and develop innovation pipeline based on consumer needs and trends.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Solid understanding of FMCG market data such as Kantar, IRI, Nielsen and/or Dunnhumby
- A background working for an FMCG manufacturer or consultancy operating within the FMCG industry
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of both Branded and Own Label food products
- Experience of working in Insight, Shopper Marketing and/or Category Management roles previously
- Highest level of being able to influence at all levels with a diplomatic and professional approach
- Ideally located within the Midlands
- Degree educated
In return, the business offers great career stability and the opportunity to progress further in the group to match your own career ambitions.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Group Insight Manager - Food
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly