Export Sales Manger - Food/ FMCG
Our client is a well-recognised leader within the manufacture and supply of food ingredients. Their high quality portfolio of products is widely used by some of the largest food businesses in the world and is in high demand. The business is committed and focused to building their international presence and is now looking to appoint a new position into the commercial structure. Supported by a world class manufacturing capability and an ambitious vison for the future you will join a high performing entrepreneurial team.
- Develop and implement a key part of the overall business growth strategy, identifying and developing opportunities for international growth in addition to the 30 countries in which they already trade.
- Develop and build more strategic relationships with large food businesses and develop a deeper understanding of the different regions in which they trade
- Develop and agree bespoke business plans for each designated market
- Negotiate all commercial contracts supported by the Sales Director
- Develop relationships with all functions of the business.
- Have a strong track record in international B2B/FMCG sales with products associated to the food industry.
- A proven relationship builder and business winner
- Commercially astute with a strong grasp of figures
- A strong communicator with good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Target driven, ambitious and problem solving.
This is an excellent opportunity with a high potential business growing rapidly and with a strong capability for further growth. For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Andrew Osbaldeston firstname.lastname@example.org