BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Business to Business - Europe
Since our formation in 2004, Clasado has been at the forefront of galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) technology. Working with experts in the field at globally recognised research institutes, we have undertaken extensive research and innovation to establish ourselves as the leading company in the high profile field of gut health. Our lead platform is the patent-protected second generation GOS product, Bimuno, a functional ingredient suitable for use in a range of Commercial food and beverage applications that are set to broaden as our Research and Development programme develops. In order to exploit our technologies, we now require an individual to lead the way in commercialising our opportunities to potential business partners.
The Business Development Manager will play a key role in our future growth by driving and expanding our sales revenue. The successful candidate will be responsible for business to business sales development activities and will be expected to meet an aggressive sales target. Working closely with Marketing and R&D, the role will involve generating, developing and most importantly closing sales opportunities with new and existing partners. Frequent national and European travel will be required.
- A proven track record of business to business commercial success, ideally gained within food ingredient sales, medical nutrition and supplements with a focus on functional ingredients.
- Possess the acumen required to identify strategic opportunities to achieve profitable growth
- Have a demonstrable track record underpinned by sector experience and relevant technical experience.
- Extensive experience of nurturing sales opportunities to understand the decision makers, decision making process criteria and their needs.
- Considerable experience of managing sales opportunities throughout the sales process demonstrated by a track record of achieving significant sales revenue utilising technical resource and knowledge.
- Current knowledge of economic, social, technological and regulatory challenges facing the industry today.
- Experience and the personality to foster ongoing partner relationship management.
- Demonstrable ability to interact at Executive level to translate business growth targets to the strategic plan and report on progress.
- A willingness and desire to take a “hands-on” approach.
- Experience of working in a small, flat structure with team members across the globe.
This role represents a significant opportunity for a talented business development specialist. Joining a fast growing company, operating in a high profile health and wellness sector there is tremendous scope for this individual to grow as the company grows. If you wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to HRTeam@Clasado.com
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Apply for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly