National Account Director | Forecourts | Chilled Food Manufacturer
My client is a chilled food manufacturer with an excellent product range, looking to add a National Account Director to their commercial team as result of consistent growth for Forecourt customers. The ideal candidate will have great experience supplying food or drinks into Forecourt customers such as Rontec, Motor Fuel Group (MFG) etc. and have great business development experience. There will also be an opportunity to manage and develop a team of Business Development Managers for this position too.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career diversity and growth.
- Achieve sales budgets set and agreed with the MD
- Develop existing Forecourt accounts and look at new opportunities within the division
- Agree pricing and volumes with customer to ensure continued growth
- Tender for new business and win new clients
- Lead sales strategy which will be implemented in conjunction with other departments
- Analyse and develop existing accounts
- Regular visits to key customer decision makers and builds strong commercial relationships with customers
- Actively participate in new product development projects
- Working closely with the NPD Manager on development of all new and innovative products from concept through to launch
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Strong sales experience with forecourts
- Experience with working with NPD & Marketing teams
- A natural leader and man manager who can motivate and develop teams of people
- Highly ambitious
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and good attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
What's On Offer:
£55,000 - £60,000 + Great Package
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Alex Tye on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for National Account Director | Forecourts | Chilled Food Manufacturer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly