Business Development Executive
This is a contract covering maternity leave.
Identify business opportunities and continue our success in the international markets for Twinings, a global FMCG business.
Twinings are the world's second largest producer of tea with over 300 years of innovation, creativity and master blending expertise with UK headquarters in Andover.
Twinings People are passionate about our brands; they are commercially minded, collaborative and have a strong desire to make an impact. There's an entrepreneurial spirit where anyone can have an idea and be encouraged to explore it.
Everyone at Twinings takes their growth and development seriously; being ambitious and empowered, as well as having the autonomy to shape your own role and to make a difference, is what makes Twinings a great place to work.
We're recruiting for a Business Development Executive to be part of our International Markets business specifically focussed on supply to developing markets.
This is a fixed term contract position to cover maternity leave.
The objective of the Business Development Executive is to optimise the business opportunities for the Twinings & Ovaltine brands and to grow profitability in these developing markets.
Based in our head office in Andover, we're looking for someone to work with us in order to achieve the target annual volume, market share, working capital and profit for the International Markets Business.
In order to identify business opportunities and continue our success in the international markets the Business Development Executive will need to excel across the following:
- As principal day to day contact, manage our overseas Distributors and Joint Venture partners to ensure industry leading representation in the trade channels using personal influence, accurate KPIs and understanding of supply chain and capabilities
- Manage the Forecasting & Demand Planning processes for each relevant market
- Assist in the development, implementation & control of consumer and trade promotional activity in the markets
- Implement the annual and five-year business plans within market portfolio and coordinate market reporting and reconciliations
- Engage with internal & external partners as required to achieve business objectives.
In order to be considered for the Business Development Executive position we're looking for the following essential and desirable criteria:
- Experience gained in FMCG market in a similar role
- Analytically minded with experience manipulating commercial & financial data to identify risks and opportunities for the business.
- Experience of increasing FMCG product performance and Sales.
- Financial awareness, understand use of budgets and forecasts
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experienced gained in a National Account Manager role.
- Understanding or exposure to SAP
- Data analysis preferably including Neilsen/ IRI
Joining Twining's international Markets business gives you incredible insight into their commercial operations with overseas customers and lets you lead the growth of sales in those markets with the support and infrastructure of the Twining's brand.
Working with passionate people in a collaborative environment you are surrounded by like minded commercial and driven individuals with inspirational leadership.
We're offering a competitive salary, pro rata holiday, pension and bonus for the Business Development Executive
Recruitment for this position is being managed by our exclusive recruitment partners, Michael Page.
Please contact Jason Taylor for more information. ( )