Senior Account Manager x 3 | Speciality Ingredients
My client is a highly successful multi-national food ingredients business, and are seeking successful and experienced Senior Account Managers (2 for food manufacturers and 1 for beverages) in a home based role in the UK, to develop existing accounts and succeed in securing new business within Blue Chip Food Manufacturers.
The ideal candidate will have a Food related / Science based degree with commercial experience in supplying clients with a consultative approach to selling the product range.
There is a fantastic opportunity for career progression and variety.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on the business
- Orchestrate the entire sales process with a customer: decide the timing of the process and strategically divide resources among various current and potential customers, leading to continued volume and profit growth in accounts
- Support the implementation of the product applications on site with the customer and tracking possible changes and further development with the accounts in future application of our products
- Initiate and realise new business relationships in various market segments
- Maintain and expand business with existing customers, whilst also increasing the sales and profitability for UK
- Project Management as a key task to ensure success
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with a preference for sciences or Food technology / ingredients or equivalent by one’s experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B sales environment, preferably within the food industry
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex challenges
- Influence customer stakeholders at all levels
- Networking: Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders in order to complete sales projects successfully
- Willingness to travel
What’s On Offer:
£50,000 - £75,000 + Excellent Package
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Alex Tye on 0161 833 0181.