An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trade Account Manager to work for the number one entertainment company in Europe.
My client is one of the largest European entertainment companies in Europe. They run a large number of attractions in 24 countries across four continents. They have won a number of awards and have been awarded the 30 best big companies to work for in 2015,2016 and 2017. They pride themselves on looking after their customers and employees , they offer a fun , rewarding and very progressive working environment.
As a Trade Account Manager :
Responsible for the account management and development of a portfolio of accounts across the London territory to include but not limited to key offline/tour operator/wholesaler/sightseeing clients to deliver against budgeted volume and revenue.
- Delivery of targeted sales activity to achieve revenue/ admissions and yield targets based on budget and year on year growth.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities & routes to market.
- Implements price changes at client level as requested by Head of Trade.
- Works closely with Trade Marketing Manager to produce targeted marketing materials for specific channels / clients.
- Cost effective management of allocated trade support for specified markets.
- Proactively reports sales and revenue by channel and forecasting on a monthly basis for business review purposes through Monthly reports, Attraction Updates and Board Reports.
- Provides high levels of customer service and relationship management to our key trade partners, delivering upon service expectations.
- Develop creative sales solutions in partnership with Trade clients to drive sales.
- Devise communications plan of activity with key clients and attractions to communicate offers and events regularly.
- Communicate all offers, events, price changes and tactical offers to clients in a timely manner.
- Day-to-day sales and account management of key trade partners.
This role is covering the London patch
The Successful Account Manager
- Experience gained within a sales environment ideally within customer focused service industry is required.
- A solution focused, partnership sales approach.
- A motivated person that will relish the opportunity to be part of the Merlin sales force.
- Balanced between a creative thinker and a pragmatic doer.
- Ability to manage workloads, prioritise and plan activities at least 3 months in advance.
- A flexible approach to ad hoc requests and working pattern.
- A second language appropriate to given territory is a distinct advantage.
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic + Package