INTERIM SENIOR COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Interim Senior Commercial Manager
Competitive day rate plus expenses
I am currently working with leading manufacturer of fresh and prepared chilled foods based in Cambridgeshire. They supply the country’s leading retailers with a great portfolio of premium products, ranging through the fresh to ready to cook categories. From the beginning of September this year, my client is looking for 12 month interim cover within their senior commercial team.
Reporting into the Sales Director, your role as Interim Senior Commercial Manager will be to manage the day to day responsibilities of the organisations leading account, along with managing a team of 2 Junior National Account Managers. In addition to this you will be expected to proceed on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
The Functional Duties of this Role Will Include:
- Managing a large dynamic National Account
- Maintaining and developing existing and new key relationships
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth
- To take every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameters for all product ranges and varieties
- Developing a customer business plans in line with company / customer strategy
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will have experience working within a chilled or short shelf FMCG environment and be commutable to the Cambridge area, or prepared to live away from home. Your account experience will show management of premium retailers as a preference, although all grocery account experience will be considered. As well as experience working with your client on a day to day basis, you will also show you are able to work in a collaborative way both within your own company and with your account contact. If you are looking for a new interim opportunity and feel you have the right skills and attribute for this position, forward your CV today.