National Account Manager - Grocery
Our client is on a journey, a fast paced journey to become the most creative and dynamic drinks business in the world, but to do so they need the support from their team and continued growth of their commercial function! They want individuals that are passionate about winning hearts and minds of the consumer, whilst continuing to develop some of the best customer partnerships known in the drinks industry!
With an exceptional senior leadership team, our client has achieved organic growth through a clear strategy that’s been based on building on their key brands including creating new exciting brands for the market.
What the job entails.
As the National Account Manager you will be responsible for delivering on sales, profit, customer investment and margin targets. You will also be responsible to lead the development and management of trading and category management relationships with your customer(s) to ensure optimal and appropriate distribution of all relevant drinks brands. Working heavily with the wider business and cross functional teams you will play a key role in creating our clients brands of the future, whilst establishing the benchmark for the rest of the world within the drinks category.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a strategically critical part of our clients business. With a fast paced progression plan for the right candidate.
The successful National Account Manager will need to show the following:
• Experience within a National Account Manager position or equivalent – a cross functional move in your career is beneficial but not crucial
• Be a commercial / entrepreneurial spirit (think outside the box, think differently)
• A mentality to generate ideas and make it happen
• Need to be a team player, it’s important that you are one of the team with a shared purpose.
• You must be a passionate individual and able to inspire customers.
• Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
Our client is looking to pay a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including company car, industry leading bonus scheme, share schemes, pension & healthcare etc.
You must have easy access to West London area circa 2 days a week
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.