Sales Coordinator- FMCG
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a multi-billion pound global FMCG organisation. This junior role provides a platform for career growth both within the organisation and FMCG.
My client is one of the market leaders within the industry, experiencing year on year growth over the past few years in the UK alone. An organisation which invests heavily in its staff the company provides ongoing career development and learning, with a transparent career structure.
Based at the HQ headquarters in Berkshire, the company prides itself on its work ethic and culture, provides a working environment which facilitates career development and growth through pushing individuals to achieve their true potential.
The Sales Coordinator forms an essential part within the sales team and other departments within the organisation to achieve growth. The role is a supportive role, responsible for the coordination of sales data and budgets to provide insight to consumer data and increase sales.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for:
The Sales Coordinator - FMCG will:
- Be educated to a degree level
- Be commercial and analytical
- Be a strong communicator
- Be entrepreneurial and creative, having the ability to think outside of the box
- Be able to display a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Possess a full UK driving licence
- Be within commutable distance to Berkshire
- Have flexibility to travel
The role offers a competitive salary with great progression opportunities.