Sector: FMCG – Premium Healthy Snacks
If you are looking for a prosperous career in sales and consider yourself as ambitious and dedicated, then this could be the role for you!
This lucrative snack food brand is building a strong reputation in the FMCG industry. Alongside success, this growing team is continuously seeking innovate ways to expand their business and are opening their doors to an energetic and lively character to specialise in sales!
As well as displaying a prosperous portfolio in the market place, they exploit an ardent approach to their team of employees, developing their people just as passionately as their ever-evolving brands. The company are seeing year on year growth across their extensive range of brands which makes it an exciting time to join and progress your career.
You will act as the primary face of this brand, pushing the product on the front lines through ‘prestige’ and highly recognized accounts including Wholefoods, Holland and Barratt, the ‘Top 4’ grocers and premium cafes alike.
Acting as a negotiator you will manage a set collection of stores to increase availability and visibility of the brand, maximising sales and distribution. You will be an effective communicator, confident in your ability to influence decision makers whilst remaining focussed on delivering results. In doing so you will be part of a fun and culturally dynamic company, who provided unparalleled opportunities for career development.
The Ideal Candidate
You will need to be:
- Ambitious and determined to succeed in the FMCG sector
- Have a genuine passion for the industry, which can be easily reflected onto the brand and portfolio
- Commercial, with the ability to negotiate effectively based on analytics and company statistics
- A people person! Strength comes in the ability to build and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
… And a few more important traits:
- Ability to work on your own initiative toward a team goal
- The drive to produce results & win new business
- A full, clean driver’s license holder is preferable.
- Willingness to travel to locations outside of London
- Charisma and great presentation skills.
- Good at Excel and enjoy planning and organizing.
- Some previous experience in FMCG sales preferred but not required (intern experience would be great!)
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com with your CV and introduction.
2017 and 2016 graduates welcome!!
Equally, if you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 7559 6701.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly