Our client is a multi million turnover business who is well known within the own label frozen foods sector that they operate in; they are constantly representing high quality culinary expertise throughout the world. Providing a service that’s stands out from the rest, our clients commitment to continuous improvement in all areas towards excellence.
What the job entails
As the Marketing Manager you will have the responsibility for building and the management of the marketing budget. Whilst representing high quality plans. The primary focus of this role will be managing all media and print content, ensuring that collateral is consistent and on message. You will also work alongside an external PR Agency, managing the pro-active and reactive media strategy.
The successful Marketing Manager will have:
• Ideally be a marketing graduate with 2 years experience within Marketing, Brand or equivalent.
• An understanding of the marketing process
• An understanding of websites, documents, intellectual property
• Good organisational skills priorities and calendar management.
• Ability to translate Marketing language
• Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
Our client is looking to pay an attractive basic salary to attract the best, with a strong benefits package.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.