E-Commerce Merchandising Manager
E-commerce Merchandising Manager
The commercial sales division of Exsurgo is working alongside a leading global FMCG company, based in London, on an exciting brand new vacancy.
They are looking for a talented individual to join as an E-Commerce Merchandising Manager, in a role tasked with driving the digital transformation of their priority markets around the globe.
This is a fantastic chance for someone with an E-commerce, merchandising background in retail or FMCG to become a part of this ambitious company.
This is a fast paced role, with the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and drive their online strategy, to improve:
- Online presence;
- User experience (UX) within the e-commerce channels;
- Conversion of their products to generate growth.
- Managing online content with retailers including:
- Digital images and content.
This is a new, and niche position, and we are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Experience within a fast paced industry including FMCG, Consumer, Retail or Agency;
- Strong e-commerce experience in either of these sectors, with a good understanding of online content and shopper behaviours;
- Ideally experience managing products online.
- £45,000 - £60,000;
- £6,000 car allowance;
- Bonus and company benefits.
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Apply for E-Commerce Merchandising Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly