Area Sales Manager
Region: South West England
Salary: £32,000 - 34,000 + Bonus OTE £12,000
Sector: Commercial Refrigeration
Job Ref: CMT19409
My client is an innovative manufacturer of refrigeration for the catering and retail sectors. They have won various awards in the UK and abroad, making them a leader in the sector. Their product range is expanding and has a broad appeal in the markets they serve.
Due to strong growth in the UK and internationally, an expansion role has become available for the South west of England.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, build and maintain regional account business, principally through dealer relationships.
- Lead or contribute to the opening of new accounts.
- Work with the Sales Director to devise and implement a new business growth plan for new account wins.
- Work closely with the marketing department in the production and dissemination of generic and account specific promotional material.
- Monitor and analyse competitor activity.
My client is looking for an experienced sales person ideally already with a track record in the catering equipment and/or foodservice arena.
Candidate experience would include:
- New business opener and pipeline builder.
- Experience of catering dealers/distributers and end user customers.
- Evidence of being a strong new account developer and relationship builder.
- Must be performance and results driven, with a proven track record.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable ambition, drive and enthusiasm for the role.
- Team player is a must.
Bristol / Bath / Swindon / Newport / Weston-super-mare
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.