Retail Controller- Drinks
A market leading Drinks company are seeking a Retail Controller to manage the off trade side of their business. This role would involve managing key Grocery accounts as well as 2 direct reports.
The company are looking for an entrepreneurial person who is passionate about the drinks industry, this would be a great step up for a sales professional looking to gain man-management and further their career.
The Key Responsibilities of a Retail Controller are:
- Own trading relationships with the Top 6 Grocers and key retail accounts
- Manage P&L and develop JBPs for key accounts
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns
- Line management and development of direct reports
To be successful as a Retail Controller you will be:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who relishes the responsibility of managing multiple key accounts
- An entrepreneurial thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced SME environment
- Operating at a NAM or SNAM level looking to progress your career
- Ideally have previous success of managing Top 6 grocery accounts
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
This is an unmissable opportunity for a National Account Manager looking to step up their career into a high growth SME in such an exciting growth period. If this sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to apply or get in touch with the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.