Head of Marketing Quaker
We're on the lookout for a Head of Marketing to join our UK team, leading the marketing strategy and delivery of one of our key nutrition brands - Quaker.
With a growing portfolio of popular products and a real focus on nutritious and sustainable brands at the core of PepsiCo's global aim; this is an incredibly exciting time to join our Nutrition team.
As the UK Marketing Lead for Quaker, you will take ownership for the local strategy and execution of local marketing calendar as well as coaching and managing the team.
So, why PepsiCo?
Are you a Marketer who fancies working for one of the world's largest Food and Beverage companies on some of the UK's biggest household brands? If so, PepsiCo could be just the Company to take your career to a new level. We have a fundamental belief that people hold the key to our success. We are known as an academy company, a place where people grow and develop and realise their full potential.
Let's not be coy; with over 22 global megabrands PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We are proud to be the home to some of the best Marketers in the world, and an employer of choice of aspiring marketing professionals. At PepsiCo, marketing is as much about sharp commercial thinking as creativity; our combination of courage and pragmatism has proved a real winner.
- Local decision rights at UK Activation Board. Ensure all key projects are passed through activation board
- Ownership for development & execution of local marketing calendar
- Develop key account plans, promotional calendar, net rev (pack price) management with CLT.
- Execution of efficient & effective media plan (including GDP/econometrics) and marketing budget, maximising working spend year on year
- Representing the UK Business unit perspective & requirements at all Grains European Category meetings (innovation / equity councils).
- Managing and coaching team of 3 direct reports
In order to deliver on the above, we are looking for someone with:
- Significant experience in understanding strategic marketing and business issues to develop marketing strategies, and translating those into plans that can be effectively executed
- Proven success in developing 360 engagement programmes, communication and promotional materials across a mix of media
- Understanding of and experience in Digital marketing
- Financial literacy and acumen, and demonstration of working well with cross functional teams to drive brand agendas
- Senior partnerships with category teams and across the matrix to execute the approved Grains strategy
Your skills and experience:
- Cutting edge FMCG Marketing experience gained in a consumer business.
- Proven track record of successfully managing Brand engagement programs & achieving sustainable in-market results and long-term brand equity growth.
- Strong functional Marketing experience (Senior Marketing Manager or Marketing Director Level) with track record of delivering successful Integrated Marketing Communication programs and delivering AOP's that deliver brand growth.
- Experience of creating & launching marketing integrated programs with high impact in the marketplace, within a multi-market environment.
- Strong strategic thinking and creative skills, with evidence of analytical/problem solving skills through career
- A leading people manager, coach and mentor
- Highly skilled presented, communicator & writer, with strong evidence influencing C level stakeholders
- Ability to both envision the future & create compelling vision for the Brand