National Account Executive
National Account Executive
Sector/Industry: FMCG (Grocery)
Are you a hardworking, creative guru, with a go-getter personality? The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a National Account Manager at a leading soft drinks company. They are a passionate, fun-loving brand in one of the world’s fastest growing categories. This soft drink company is especially popular with celebrities, professional athletes, top-selling musicians, and many more.
Launches less than a decade ago, the brand has seen exponential growth over the last 8 years and has big plans ahead. This is a really exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing brand and build your creative skills with the UK’s fastest growing non-alcoholic beverage brand.
- Commercial Strategy development and deployment on all categories with customer, including full P&L accountability.
- Developing JBP level relationships with your customer’s counterparts across multiple categories.
- Effective evaluation of promotional performance and developing recommendations to maximise promotional mix ongoing.
- Design of Bespoke Shopper Marketing programmes responsible for consumer penetration and conversion within your customer base.
- Owner of SKU level forecast within customers.
Customer & Category Data Management
- Utilising customer systems to maximise sales including influencing availability, compliance, promotion management
- Working with category insights to lead category recommendations across customers & ensure they have the most effective range
Customer Marketing Programmes
- Working with marketing to develop the strongest possible customer marketing plans
- Bringing the product alive in stores (POS, displays, samplings
- Utilising other marketing tools (magazine, websites, PR etc)
- Promotional & Performance Management (including P&L management
Promotional & Performance Management (including P&L management)
- Managing P&L of accounts and deliver value, volume and GP% metrics
- Keeping track of market performance and competitor activity across the accounts
- Effective internal & external communication of performance, recommending specific actions where the business looks to both consolidate areas of strengths as well as rectify under performance
The perfect candidate:
- Ideally 1+ years minimum experience working on an established category (preferably F&B) on a Top5 UK Grocery Account
- Field Sales experience 6+ months and/or blue chip FMCG Graduate Programme is desired.
- IT Literate – with advanced user ability on both MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- A passion for selling, and comfortable negotiating and influencing with senior buyers
- Good communication skills & the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Supermarket management experience preferred with proven results
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to detail
- Good with numbers & the ability to analyse data sets
- Hunger for the role, showing keenness to progress career
- The passion to work in the food and drink industry.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Sabrina.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below