National Account Manager - Grocery
A fantastic role to further your career and play a part as a key cog in a fast-moving wheel. This business has seen dramatic growth over recent years and continues to invest in marketing and operations where they are a leader in category.
You will be responsible for driving growth within the Grocery channel specifically with Sainsbury’s and Co-op where the business has identified significant opportunities for development. Working closely with other key functions within the business, you will play a lead role in developing strategic plans to drive sales and profit across the category. You will have the ability to develop account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy and deliver joint business plans and conduct regular reviews of business performance and promotion strategies whilst partnering with the Category and Marketing team in promotional development. Personal development within the business is encouraged with others progressing in to newly created roles in the last 12-18mths.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Solid experience of working with Top4 Grocery or Conveneince customers at head office level within an FMCG branded organisation
- Devising and executing Joint Business Plans
- Customer relationship management through selling and negotiation
- Ability to effectively monitor category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree educated
- Must be comfortable with working at Head Office in the Midlands / M1 corridor 2-3 days per week
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.