AESTHETIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
Role – Aesthetic Account Manager
Territory – South East (Field based role)
Industry - Aesthetics
Company size - SME
Established in 2015, my client works with aesthetic healthcare professionals to provide new, innovative and unique skincare products to sell in their clinics.
This start-up company has progressed well over the past two years and due to company expansion, they are now ready to recruit new Regional Account Managers into the business to keep up with the growth. This is a field based position and you will be responsible for new business development and account management of your clients based in the South East of England.
- New business development via phone calls and face to face meetings with healthcare professionals
- You will be field based and face to face meetings will be the focus of your role
- Reporting directly into the UK Business Director you will be required to attend regular monthly meetings in the London Office
- You will also be responsible for providing training and guidance to the healthcare professionals before and after the sale – ensuring your aftercare service is exceptional
- You will work to sales targets and figures as agreed by the UK Business Director
- We are looking for experienced sales professionals who have previously sold products into healthcare professionals
- It is essential that you have a background in medical aesthetic sales
- The role will suit a great relationship builder who prefers to promote their products face to face
- We are looking for a candidate who is based in the South East so they can travel to meetings on short notice
This position is offering a generous salary, company car and a great commission structure. The role is full time, permanent and the hours are flexible to fit the demands of the role.
If you have the above experience and feel you are suited to a role in the aesthetics industry please apply to this position.
Apply for AESTHETIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly