We are looking for a driven and determined individual to fill the role of Brand Manager for a global FMCG business based in London. The business has a number of brands within various subcategories and this Brand Manager will work with a number of key customers across grocery and convenience. This is a great role with a leading FMCG business to work on one of the most exciting categories.
Responsibilities of the Brand Manager:
- Implementing annual targets for the brand, tracking them efficiently and ensuring they are met
- Leading NPD
- Managing the marketing paths
- Dealing with agencies to ensure all artwork is delivered to market efficiently and to the specification of the marketing and artwork plan
- Support the Global Brand Manager in developing the marketing strategy for the brand
- Ensuring marketing spend is kept within the budget
Requirements of the Brand Manager:
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- FMCG experience
- Attention to detail
- Project management experience
- Previous marketing experience either as a Brand Manager or ABM
- Understanding of Nielsen, dunnhumby, Millward Brown etc.
This is a great role, and in return you will be offered a generous basic salary along with other benefits.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly