Buying Manager Food
This is a great opportunity for a Buying Manager to join a leading retailer. This is a newly created role which will see you heading up a team of buyers and managing relationships with high profile supplier contacts. Our client is highly innovative and a leader in their field with ambitious plans for expansion.
Buying Manager Responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with our client's director to create the outline for their executive strategy
- Building strong collaborative relationships within the company, external providers and partners
- Take ownership of your own division, developing and driving it to reach and exceed monetary targets
- Recognise evolving trends and opportunities by using competitor market analysis and internal data
- Work with product development to create own brand and concession products, in conjunction with our client's buying strategy
- Accountable for all provider negotiations to purchase products of the highest quality at the most cost-efficient price
To be a successful Buying Manager you must have:
- Extensive experience in a commercial buying role, ideally food
- Extensive experience of managing external commercial relations
- Previous experience of leading and managing a team
- Able to demonstrate solid examples of managing complex contract negotiations
- Passionate about food
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.