Graduate Sales Executive- Health Foods
This is a truly unique opportunity for a high calibre graduate to join a health food company who are a mission led business geared towards sustainability.
This brand has the potential to be the next Innocent, Vita Coco or Red Bull, they are true innovators in a developing category and have the financial backing to take them to the next level.
They are looking for a graduate sales executive to help develop business within cafes and independent food stores throughout London. You would also spend a couple of days a week supporting the head of sales to develop relationships with leading supermarkets.
The responsibilities of a graduate sales executive are:
- Drive awareness within London.
- Develop new independent stores in and around London.
- Support the head of sales in developing relationships with the leading supermarkets.
- Inform customers about the sustainability of the brand.
To be a successful graduate sales executive you will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Passionate about working for a sustainable brand.
- A team player able to fit into a close knit team.
- An excellent communicator, able to build relationships efficiently.
- Passionate about health foods.
- Ideally experienced in a sales role or with retail experience.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious self-starting graduate wanting to join an exciting company to kick start their career in FMCG sales.
So if you are passionate about a healthy lifestyle, willing to work hard with a company which you can be proud to work for, then don't hesitate to apply or get in touch with the lime talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.