Field Sales Merchandiser
Field Sales Merchandiser - Van sales
A leading specialist in Mobile phone accessories currently working with independent retailers, newsagents and forecourts. Growing at a rapid rate
The Roles & Responsibilities:
- You would be responsible for a geographical territory
- Visiting existing retailers within your territory
- Merchandising stock
- Up selling and cross selling (very soft selling) - all products are Sale or exchange
- Journey planning
- Stock management and collecting stock
On offer + Commission:
- Salary up to £22,000 OTE £25,000
- Monthly uncapped commission - generated through up selling and cross selling products
- Company Van + Fuel card, Mobile/Tablet
- 28 days holiday inc BH
1) Scotland - Mainly Glasgow and Edinburgh, occasional trips to Dumfries & up to North Scotland.
2) North of London - (Excluding inside M25) Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk.
3) South East and South Central - (Excluding M25) Hampshire, Surrey, East and West Sussex, Kent, Berkshire, Hampshire.
4) South West - Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Wiltshire.
CANDIDATE MUST BE HAPPY DRIVING A LARGE VAN, OVERNIGHT STAYS ONCE EVERY FEW WEEKS MAY BE NEEDED
FMCG / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / FORECOURT / NEW BUSINESS / PETROL STATIONS / FIELD SALES / FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE / VAN SALES / MERCHANDISING /UP SELLING