National Account Manager - Sainsbury's
National Account Manager – Sainsbury’s
The commercial sales & marketing division of Exsurgo is recruiting a national account manager for a food manufacturing company who specialise in branded and private label products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing national account manager or talent national account executive to join an instantly recognisable company, and develop their career within a progressive and supportive environment.
- Title: National Account Manager;
- Account: Sainsbury’s;
- Location: Home based, 2 days a week in head office (South East England);
- Package: £40,000 - £50,000, car allowance, bonus and benefits.
- Fast paced role that sits within the commercial sales division;
- Working in a cross functional environment, closely with category, brand and NPD teams;
- Head office meetings with Buyer on a weekly basis;
- Ownership of P&L.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a national account executive position;
- Ideally experience working with a branded FMCG manufacturing company;
- Ideally experience working with customers in the grocery or convenience channel;
- Full, clean driver’s license.
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Apply for National Account Manager - Sainsbury's
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly